'

About

ownerAssalamualaikum and Salam 1 Malaysia. Thanks for wasting your time in front of your monitor just to read my blog. enjoy readingowner

owner angel Photobucket
Hello People
feel free to click above if you want to know more.
No ripping, spamming or any type of bullshit.
Awesome People

That's just who I am

Assalammualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera

I'm the type of person that,
everyone leaves and forgets about,
that's just who I am. 

I'm nothing special. 
I'm not a good looking person,
I don't have an amazing personality. 
that's just who I am.

I can't give them any materials, 
money
accessories,
cars, 
clothes, 
or anything that can make them happy.

I'm easily forgettable. 
people find someone new,
people find someone better than me,
that's just who I am.

People come and go,
they leave like nothing happen,
and at the end I'm all alone.
that's just who I am. 
The Typewriter:
RudyRamly

No comments:

Post a Comment