'

About

ownerAssalamualaikum and Salam 1 Malaysia. Thanks for wasting your time in front of your monitor just to read my blog. enjoy readingowner

owner angel Photobucket
Hello People
feel free to click above if you want to know more.
No ripping, spamming or any type of bullshit.
Awesome People

You're dead to me

Assalammualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera.

There's light at the end of tunnel,
there's flight at the heart of a struggle,
you buried all my worth with a shovel,
you're smile should've told me you're trouble,

Now,
no more goodbyes,
no more white lies,
no more fight

You used to be the one true thing in my world,
you told me that you love me,
but you're in love with others.

Should listen to my friends,
you messed around the others
I've been in love with the enemy,
enemy of my heart and feeling.

Now,
no more goodbyes,
no more white lies,
no more fight,
Now you're dead to me.

The Typewriter:
RudyRamly










No comments:

Post a Comment